Bradford is committed to recycling, reducing packaging waste, and sourcing more environmentally friendly alternatives to conventional packaging. Through the Committed-to-Clean™ initiative, we have made improvements in the following areas:
- Partnered with a zero carbon footprint packaging production facility. There is an opportunity for the FSC logo to be displayed on packaging.
- Introduced the use of compostable films in appropriate applications
- Redesigned corrugated and paperboard packaging to reduce board content - saving our clients money as well as creating an earth friendly option.
- Committed to recycling of pallets used throughout operations
- Committed to recycling of all unusable corrugated cardboard and wood
- Committed to recycling all drums
- Conducted investigation of paper based strapping vs. steel or polymer based